Get Involved!
          (Click here for a printer version)

Receive e-mail updates  Contact the Forest Service Make a donation
Contact Mt. Hood Meadows  Contact Hood River County Contact your congressman
Write a letter to the editor  Attend a hearing Volunteer with the Coalition


Mt Hood Meadows Contacts

Franklin Drake
Mt. Hood Meadows
1975 SW 1st Ave. Suite M
Portland, OR 97201
(503) 295-6460

General Manager:
Tom Spangler
Mt. Hood Meadows
PO Box 470
Mt. Hood, Oregon 97041
(503) 337-2222 ext. 259

Please send a copy of letter to:
Sierra Club
Oregon Chapter
Attn: Brian Pasko
2950 SE Stark, Suite 110
Portland, OR 97214


Forest Service Contacts

Daina Bambe
Hood River District Ranger
Hood River Ranger Station
6780 Highway 35
Mt. Hood/Parkdale, OR 97041
Phone: (541) 352-6002

Doug Jones
Permit Administrator
Hood River Ranger Station
6780 Highway 35
Mt. Hood/Parkdale, OR 97041
Phone: (541) 352-6002

Gary Larsen
Mt. Hood Forest Supervisor
16400 Champion Way
Sandy, OR 97055

Hood River County

Even though the official comment period is over, it is not too late to let Hood River County know where you stand on the proposed destination resort.

Letters can be sent to:
Hood River County Planning Commission
State Street
Hood River, Oregon 97031

Email comments can be sent to:
Planning Department (

Chair Ron Rivers
Board of Commissioners
309 State St.
Hood River, OR 97031-2093
Phone: 541-308-6326

County Commissioners (

Comments also may be submitted using the form at the bottom of this page.

Public Hearings and Meetings

Attend a public hearing of the Hood River Planning Commission, the Hood River County Commission, a town hall meeting hosted by your congressional representatives, or any of the informational meetings held to promote awareness and action of this cause.


Write to the Editors:

The Oregonian
1320 S.W. Broadway
Portland, OR 97201

Hood River News
419 State Street
PO Box 390
Hood River, OR 97031

Comments to the Hood River News may be submitted using the form on their website.


Make a donation to the Coalition

Make checks payable to OWF/CSWF and mail to:

Cooper Spur Wild and Free Coalition
PO Box 100
Mt. Hood, Oregon, 97041

Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Governmental Contacts

Oregon Congressional Delegation




Receive e-mail updates or volunteer with Coalition

I'd like to volunteer Yes No


Submit your comments directly to the Hood River County Planning Department and/or the Hood River County Commissioners.

Comments will be marked "From:" your e-mail address (entered below).

Your e-mail address:

E-mail the Planning Department
E-mail the County Commissioners

Your comments:

updated: 12/2010

Comments? Questions?

Site map
Click banner for homepage